Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A little R & R

'Evening everyone!  Sorry no card for you today...just a quick little note to let you know that I am taking a short break from blogging.  In the meantime, please check out the challenge over at The Paper Players for a wonderful holiday color combination and the talented crew at the Color Dare for a bright and cheerful color trio.  I'll be back on Sunday with my DT card for The Paper Players and it will be my turn as hostess again, yippee skippy!  Enjoy the rest of your week, see you on Sunday my friends!

 

3 comments:

Christina said...

Get some well deserved rest, Nance! I'll be anxiously awaiting your return! {hugs!}

LeAnne said...

Enjoy!!!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Hope you have a relaxing little break and I wish my view was like your photo instead of hoping the snow doesn't start flying! Happy SUNshine.